Sunday, June 7, 2009

David's

Another cool day in Florence, and we're making the best of it, getting errands and shopping done. I still have not hit the streets with the Nikon too hard. Yesterday, I used the G10 to make this and some other photos while walking around Florence. Today, Sunday, its raining and thunderstorms, so I do not think I'll be getting much shooting done. I still have work to do in the small WU computer lab we've set up for our students. Its a pretty lame set up, I have two Mac Mini's and one of them is an older G4 model with only 1 gig of RAM, so I do not think I can load the new version of Photoshop I have brought with me. I did get the epson R800 cleaned up and running well enough to print on, today, I am going to try to get the older 2200 running.

No comments:

Post a Comment